N4055 For Sale by Cliff Tatum
1951 M-18LA, S/N 113
- Lycoming 0-145-B2
- Totally redone in 1997 from the bare bones up by a master craftsman/A&P/IA, including re-skinned and seven coats of overlay.
- Pristine in and out.
- Flies like a dream, with no bad habits.
- Fuel burn approximately 3.8gph.
- Has the AMOC approval/inspection ports which precludes any need to do skin stress/puncture test during 3rd year annuals.
- XPDR as well as COMM/NAV (VOR).
- LED wing, tail and landing lights, with 337 documentation.
- April 2016 annual.
- Approximately 700 SMOH.
- Spare mid time engine is included in sale.
- Much, much more; other data on request.
- $21,500 o.b.o.
310 339 1419