More details on Mite N60MM for
sale by Glynn Garner....
- It's a blue, 1951 LA Model, serial number 106, with about 1325
- The engine was majored in June 1975, 880 hours ago.
- The airframe was completely rebuilt (four page logbook
description) in April 1987, 700 hours ago.
- New Sensenich prop in April 1991, 640 hours ago.
- The last annual inspection was December 2001 (12/7/01).
- It does not have an electrical system.
- The airplane is completely "sound" and in good shape, it's a
fly-it-for-fun kind of airplane, not a show quality plane or hangar
queen. It's more for the kind of guy who would like to fly everyday
- Asking $15,000.
PO Box 85
Brownsville, TX 76804
February 8, 2002