Note - to read these PDF files you
will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Gramman Documents -
Conversion of Lycoming engine in N119C, consisting of three PDF files.
- STC SA3-483 - Installation of
C85-12 engine in M-18C-55 (seven pages, 2MB).
- STC SA1044WE - Installation of
C75-8 engine and McCauley propeller in M-18C consisting of the application,
approval and flight manual supplement (three pages,
- Form 337 - Installation of C85-12
engine in N4176, serial number 341 (two pages,
- Form 337 - Installation of C75-12
engine in N4051, serial number 248 (three pages,
- Flight Manual Supplement for M-18C
with C75-12 conversion (three pages, 1.38MB).
- Form 337 - Installation of Airwolf
oil filter kit in N528KW, serial number 283 (two pages,
- Form 337 - Wood repairs, inspection holes and fabric work on N4121, serial number 288
Documents - Field approval documents for converting an A65-8 to
A75-8 with a Flottorp prop on an M-18C. (34 pages,
Documents - AME's Cover letter, Form 337, Instructions for
Continued Airworthiness, and Flight Manual Supplement for Continental engine
upgrade in N4124: A65-8 to A75-8. (6 pages,
Documents - Installation package for an alternator on the A65-8 in
N4122, consisting of sketches, text, photos, and a copy of FAA field approval.
(26 pages, 4MB) Note: a supplemental set of 15
photos (5.2MB) is available from the Mite Site upon
request via e-mail.
- Reibel Documents - installation of a BPE-14 Turbo Alternator in N4050, including photos and Form 337.